General Terms & Conditions:
– Bookings cannot be made online on the day of arrival as we cannot guarantee availability. Please contact us directly.
– Check in time between 3pm and 8pm unless by prior arrangement
– Check out time before 10am unless by prior arrangement
– Breakfast is served between 7:30am and 9:30am
– No children under 16
– No pets
– A minimum number of nights is applied to public holidays. In general it is one night less than the length of the holiday. For example, we require a minimum of 2 nights on a 3 day long weekend, 3 nights on a 4-day long weekend like Easter, and so on.
Cancellation & Booking Change Policy:
We are a small operation and cancellations have a significant impact on our business. We take full payment at the time of booking. In the event of cancellation or a change to the original dates, the following rules apply:
– All cancellations attract an administration fee equal to 10% of the original booking cost or $50, whichever is greater.
– Bookings that are changed or cancelled 8 days or more before your scheduled arrival will be refunded in full (minus admin fees outlined above)
– Bookings changed or cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled arrival cannot be refunded.
– No shows are treated as cancelled bookings.
We are mindful that, during these uncertain times of COVID-19, that your circumstances may change quickly and may be out of your control. Please contact us directly to discuss if this applies to you.
Please note* – ID checks may be necessary to confirm your booking and verify your payment details.