Our Sage room features an antique queen-sized wrought iron bed and vintage furnishings. The two sash windows face east and look out towards the centre of town. The original Gordon Robinson painting dominates the wall over the fireplace and transports you to a warm and inspiring landscape. Instead of an ensuite, guests in this room enjoy exclusive use of the large bathroom across the corridor with a beautiful claw-foot bath for long indulgent evenings and a stand-alone shower. All bedding is five-star hotel quality and hypoallergenic with blissful pillows, sumptuous bed toppers and luxurious lightweight quilts. The bathroom is equipped with luxurious ASPAR products, beautiful, soft Sheridan towels.
We are a small operation and cancellations have a significant impact on our business. We take full payment at the time of booking. In the event of cancellation or a change to the original dates, the following conditions apply:
– All cancellations attract an administration fee equal to 10% of the original booking cost or $50, whichever is greater.
– Bookings that are changed or cancelled 8 days or more before your scheduled arrival will be refunded in full (minus admin fees outlined above)
– Bookings changed or cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled arrival cannot be refunded.
– No shows are treated as cancelled bookings.
We are mindful that, during these uncertain times of COVID-19, that your circumstances may change quickly and may be out of your control. Please contact us directly to discuss if this applies to you.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Adults only, Air conditioning, Bathrobes, Breakfast included, Fan, Free parking, Garden, Hair dryer, Heating, Iron, Non-smoking, Pets not allowed, Slippers, Smoke detector, Spare blankets & pillows, Wifi
- View: View onto the City
- Bed Type: 1 x Queen Bed
- Prices start at: $190
Prices start at: $259 per night